Sunday, May 3, 2009

Imagine The New Malaysia



I'm referring to the news in NST today:-
Najib's walkabout at Kadazan do
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Sunday/National/2547239/Article/index_html

I hope his "openness" can truly spread and practiced by all.


I think he's leading the nation by showing an example to his team and the people that this is the way to unite and lead the nation. Well, to me, this is a very good move and example, however, it has to be consistent.


I'd like to take the song of John Lennon as a motivation for Najib - "Imagine there's no heaven......Imagine there's no hell..It's easy if ...Imagine all the people living life in peace....the world (Malaysia) will be as one".


Unfortunately, some of the older generation citizens are no longer live to see this in their time, I hope that Najib can deliver and transform the nation to an Ideal Malaysia of mine, and for others who had been disappointed with the BN in the past 52 years.


Let's give him 100 days before we mark his performance with a Performance Index.

No comments: