Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEAR WISH (2011)

I'm finally home this afternoon. There's no place like home.


One month of self-exodus is enough for me.


One month of 'living' in advanced foreign countries makes me feel sad and worry about our country's future especially on the gaps between us and these European countries.


The gap is actually widening further apart than bringing closer.


Our political leaders must first of all unite the people, and working on basic principles of politic - to bring up the status of the nation and its people by good Governance via administration and management.


It's time that the leaders put down the priority of self-interests and sacrificing for the people and the nation for the generations ahead. They should make Sabah their home.


I must say I had enough of those slogans, and I really want to see results and performance in the new year ahead.


For the Malaysian government of the day, my new year advice is "Mind The Gap'.

No comments: