Saturday, May 19, 2012

When an outsider is getting over your head?


well, I must say I'm quite disappointed with some of the outsiders who are now behave as if they are the rightful natives of Sabah. I was even questioned back on my ancestor's origin when speaking up on Sabah's woes. What he didn't know is that he, another so-called Chinese Sarawakian (maybe a SINO Sarawakian), thinks he knows everything in Sabah, and harassing me as if I'm not a local. Isn't it very funny that you are being bullied in your own land by the outsiders?


The locals are indeed very weak in Sabah in terms of ability to learn (except some), but being a local, be them Chinese origin by blood or not, will sympathize the situation with more helps rather than taking advantages off their fellow Sabahan. 


Sabahan must unite, and only a united Sabah will be respected, it's a fact of life as accordance to the law out there.

No comments: